GoDaddy is the world’s largest services platform for entrepreneurs around the globe. it was founded in 1997. GoDaddy provides All online Sullations Like- Domain, Hosting, Servers, Email, and many more.
GoDaddy is the one-stop platform for business. You can start your online business journey by creating a cool website, a domain name, online marketing, fast cloud hosting, and many more online tools. you are here because you must be interested in knowing or finding a solution to how to log in to your GoDaddy account.
Godaddy Account Login
Here are a few steps on how you can log in step by step in the GoDaddy account.
- Fist of all you need to go godaddy offical website or click the link- https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- Next, if you have already existing account then you have to enter your Username and Password and then click on ‘Sign in’.
- Or You can even log in to your GoDaddy account through your Amazon, Facebook or Google email address Account.
- That is how you can log in to your GoDaddy account using your username, email, amazon, or Facebook.
Log in to Godaddy Workspace Webmail
GoDaddy even offers a workspace email login as a part of their service and this section is for those customers who have a business and they buy a domain with the company name. Businesses can buy an email address that matches their business name to look more professional and official. You will even get this option while registering a domain but if you want you can do that later by signing into your GoDaddy account as explained above.
- Go to GoDaddy workspace email Login Page Here- https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter your GoDaddy email on email section.
- Then the your password of the GoDaddy webmail account.
- And click on ‘Sign in’ Button.
Sign Up Godaddy Workspace Webmail
Now if you want to create or sign up for your email address, here is what you need to do:
- First click on the ‘Create’ option.
- Then you have to select a name for your email address and then select your domain.
- Fill all the information about your company.
- Type a strong password and confirm the same Password.
- Finally, click on ‘Create’ Button and wait for a few seconds till the setup completes.
- Then Press ‘Next’ Button.
- You receive the confirmation email and that’s it. your email is ready.
Log in to Godaddy through Office 365
There is another way using which you can log in to GoDaddy as the company even works in collaboration with Microsoft to offer Office 365. Here is how you can log in steps by step:
- Go to the Login page link- https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365
- Type in the Microsoft 365 email address and password in their Boxes.
- Click on ‘Sign in’
- That’s it.
Now the main concern arises when you aren’t able to log in to your GoDaddy account at all. This is one of the common login issues with GoDaddy but can be resolved easily.
Godaddy Email Login Issues
There can be different scenarios when logging into your GoDaddy webmail or email account seems impossible.
- Your GoDaddy password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your GoDaddy account.
All of these GoDaddy login issues have a simple solution. you can reset your password or request them to give you your username. Also, their support service is good as can be seen on GoDaddy’s Twitter Help handle or Offical chat box on their website. So you can reach out to them anytime 24×7. you issues regarding login or other features.
How to Reset Godaddy Email Password?
If you are facing issues while signing in to your GoDaddy email account for any reason such as you have forgotten your account username or password, here is how you can recover it by resetting the password:
- Follow this godaddy login link- https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp to go to the GoDaddy password reset page
- Now, you have to enter your ‘Username or Customer Number’ and then click on ‘Login’.
- If you don’t know where is my ‘Username or Customer Number’ go check your email.
- Now, click on the email address that is linked to your GoDaddy email account for recovery purpose and doing that will give you the link to reset the password.
- Follow the reset link and the further prompts to create a new password and username for your GoDaddy email account.
And if you are still not able to log in to your GoDaddy account, you can Call the officials at GoDaddy customer care number 040 67607600. they help you online on the live call.
Thanks for reading this article hope we solved your problems. Share this Article with the needed Users/person.