RSDC Saamarth Yojana – Tyre Mechanic (Repair / Fitter / Puncture) Skill Training Scheme 2020 [Eligibility, Application Form Online]
The central government came up with various schemes, which were targeted towards the skill development of the Indian youth. The latest project that has been added to this list is the RSDC Saamarth Yojana. As the scheme name suggests, it will offer technical training to the tyre mechanics. Workers, associated with tyre manufacturing factories can also opt for this scheme. In this article, you will get the details of the various aspects of the scheme. The Prime Minister stated that the prosperity of the country depended on the betterment of the youngsters. The aim focuses on this aspect.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|RSDC Saamarth Yojana for Tyre Mechanics
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Tyre mechanics, repair specialists and fitters
|Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Click Here to get information about PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Key features of the scheme
- Youth empowerment – Apart from skill development, another objective of this new scheme is to ensure that Indian youth get adequate empowerment facilities.
- Reducing accidents in the country – Central reports suggest that faulty tyre puncture repair and imperfect tyre fittings pave the path for around 13% accidents in Indian on an annual basis. When the mechanics will be well-trained, the accident percentage will come down automatically.
- Training for tyre mechanics – The primary objective of the scheme is to ensure that the non-skilled trye repair and fitting experts get professionally trained and certified.
- Scheme monitored by RSDC – It has been decided that the Rubber Skill Development Council (RSDC) will make take the final decisions regarding the implementation of this skill development project.
- Free training – It will be the responsibility of the Rubber Skill Development Council to set up training centers in the country. Here, the selected scheme beneficiaries will attain technical and mechanical training. No money will be charged from the trainees for the skill development programs.
- Target of the project – The project has been designed and developed with the aim of training and developing the kill of as many as 5 lakh tyre repair and fitting specialists. Apart from this technical training will also be provided to 2 lakh labors who are either associated with non-tyre and tyre producing companies.
- Estimated scheme tenure – The RSDC Saamarth Yojana has been launched with a preliminary tenure of four years. The central government will take the necessary measures to extend the scheme if it offered positive results.
- Current number of beneficiaries – The head of RSDC was happy to announce that they are already training 64,000 candidates, as per the scheme guidelines. He also stated that the trainee number will cross 1.5 lakh by the end of March 2020.
- Separate training for plantation labors – Apart from training the mechanics, it has been announced by the head of RSDC that special training will be given to three lakh beneficiaries. These knowledgeable and skilled candidates will be given jobs in the rubber plantation and latex processing factories.
- Budget allocated for scheme implementation – It has been highlighted by the minister of the respective central government department that the Prime Minister has allocated Rs. 250 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. The amount will be utilized within the upcoming four years.
Click Here for Varun Mitra Yojana Training Form
Eligibility for application
- Resident of India – If any applicant wants to become a part of this central government sponsored scheme, then he/she must be a legal Indian resident.
- Tyre mechanics – The major focus of the scheme will be on those who are professionally or partially trained in the tyre repair and manufacturing procedures.
- Skilled and unskilled technicians – The scheme in-charge has already highlighted that the guidelines of this project has been so prepared that both skilled and non-skilled applicants can become the scheme beneficiaries.
- People working in rubber plantations – For the applicants, who desire to learn about the raw rubber processing technologies, they must be associated with the rubber plantations.
Documents necessary for the application
- Residential documents – All applicants need to attach copies of any residential document that has been issued by the central or state government. It will support their residential claims.
- Aadhar card – The scheme guidelines shed light on that fact that it is mandatory for the candidate to attach a photocopy of the Aadhar card with the application form. The Aadhar document will be used for the applicant’s background check.
- Mechanic training certificate – If the applicant has acquired any skill development course, then he/she must attach a copy of the program completion certificate.
- Experience certificate – If the applicant has been working in any garage or tyre manufacturing company, then he/she needs to produce a copy of the experience certificate.
Click Here for National Sports Talent Search Scheme Portal
How to get the application form and register?
The central government has announced that all the candidates, who aspire to attain professional training under this scheme, will have to apply by filling up a registration form. The government will soon announce the application mode. Interested applicants have been instructed to visit the nearest Kaushal Vikas Kendras. All scheme and application related details can be accessed from these centers.
The central government is hopeful that the success of the scheme will have various benefits. To start with, it will reduce the accidents in the country. The well-trained candidates will be able to bag jobs in the related industries. Additionally, the skill development of the workers, associated with the rubber plantations, will boost both quality and quantity of raw latex production. The central government is working on the finalization of the scheme details, and
Other links –