AICTE TULIP Internship 2020 Online Application / Registration Form at internship.aicte-india.org
The central government of India has launched an internship program called The Urban Learning Internship Programme. As the name suggests, the program is specially designed for the students. The scheme is going to provide the opportunity to the students who have just completed graduation and have engineering degree. The interested candidates are asked to apply for the program. And the article is going to talk about the program in detail.
|Name of the program||AICTE TULIP Internship|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Date of launch||June 2020|
|Target people||Graduated students|
Key features of the program
- Aim of the program– Around 25,000 fresher students who have completed their graduation will get the opportunity to do internship under the program.
- Opportunity- under the internship program the students will get to work in 100 cities under Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
- Number of jobs and companies– In order to provide opportunity to the students, there are 23,970 companies that are generating 295,200 internships opportunities.
- Objective of the program– The program is launched to create job 1 crore opportunities for country by 2025.
- Time span of internship- The interns will be selected one year to continue with the internship.
- Stipend to the students– Stipend will be given to the interns in the smart city but the companies will not be liable to provide job after internship.
- Logistics- In order to do the internship the candidates will bring the laptop and other devices. And the candidates have to arrange his/her lodging and pay for his/her transportation.
- Certificate of internship– The candidates will get certificate after the completion of internship.
Eligibility criteria for the program
- Indian students– The students who have done their graduation from the Indian institution and who are the permanent residents of India will be eligible for the program.
- Time of completion of graduation– According to the rules of the program, the students who have completed graduation 18 months before are eligible for the program.
- Degree of the students– As per the rules of the program, the students need to have degrees like BA, BSc, B. Tech, B planning, BCom, LLB, and B. Arch are eligible for the program.
- Identity proof- In order to apply for the program the candidate needs to provide ID proof like Aadhar card.
- Address proof– in order to prove that you are a permanent resident of the country you need to provide address proof.
- Result– The candidate requires result to show when he/she completed graduation.
How to apply for the program?
- Visiting the website– In order to apply for the internship program one needs to visit the official website.
- Registering on the site- Once you visit the official website you will get the home page and you need to click on ‘register’ option.
- Filling in the form– you need to fill in the form with correct information to register for the program.
It is evident that with the help of the program the students will learn field experiences. The students will get an insight of the policies, they will get to interact with the members of civil officials, and they will get to explore urban design, IT, finance, etc. After completion of the internship the students will come out as wise with knowledge of urban governance. The knowledge will help then in future endeavors. So, AICTE training is going to be the best for the students to get a better future.
- Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal
- India Electronics Manufacturing Schemes
- Super 100 Scheme Haryana
- Manav Garima Loan Yojana Gujarat
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇