AP Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBK) Digital Kiosks for Farmers CMAPP Mobile App Download
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has come up with 10, 641 YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras. Digital kiosk has been introduced for farmers’ convenience, helping them know about the real market price of the agricultural produce. It can also help them to place orders. The Rythu Bharosa Kendras or RBK will help farmers to sell items, whether it is well tested before packed, and the state government will grade it. The scheme idea has been declared in the CM camp office at Tadepalli.
Besides the RBKs, the Comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement or CMAPP has been introduced by the state government. It shall help in enhanced monitoring of the different agricultural activity by the farmers. By this, the high authorities can attend problems at the village level. In this relation, the market report can be filed after proper scrutiny by the village agricultural assistant yearly.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras scheme|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Farmers of the village|
|Main focus of the scheme||Help farmer have better knowledge about price of agricultural items and sell them better|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched under supervision of||CM, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of scheme application||Comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement mobile app|
|Objective of the app launch||App works as a tool to look after the agricultural activity in the village level|
What are the highlighting features of the AP Rythu Bharosa Kendras scheme?
- Main objective of the scheme – The main purpose of the AP Rythu Bharosa Kendras scheme launch is to offer a one-stop solution to the poor farmers of the state.
- Improving the lives of farmers – The scheme shall help to bring in some effective changes in the lives of the farmers. It can also help them know about the ways of seeds purchase and the correct price of the items.
- Correct operation of the RBKs – The village RBKs will facilitate easy functioning and sell of seeds, pesticides, and fertilizers. Also, it functions as a soil testing center.
- Giving better information to farmers – Agricultural experts also offered information about effective crop management and encouraged with advanced farming techniques for quality yields.
- Arrangement of digital kiosk – The Rythu Bharosa Kendras will have digital kiosks through which the farmers can place the orders and the products will be delivered at the doorstep. Through the digitalized form, it will help farmers to markets the agricultural produce better.
- Financial help offered for the scheme – For successful implementation of the above promised steps, a total of rupees 40, 139 crores have been sanctioned by the state government.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The scheme has benefited almost 3.57 crores people along with creating over 30, 000 job facilities in Andhra Pradesh.
Therefore, the Rythu Bharosa Kendras started to function as the training center for the farmers. Also, the number of centers will be increased by the quick initiative of the state government. In this relation, CM has also launched a call center facility with 155251 through which farmers can file for their grievances.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Residential details – Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits. Farmers of other states cannot become part of the scheme.
- Identification proof – The farmers need to offer proper identification details at the time of registration for the scheme benefits.
- Income details – The farmers need to furnish their income details from agricultural practice at the time of online registration under the above-said scheme.
- Land details – To enjoy the scheme perks, the farmers should produce suitable land details for scrutiny from higher authorities.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential documents – As suitable residential proof, candidates should offer documents justifying that they are the permanent residents of the state.
- Identification proof – As identification, voter ID card, or ration card should be produced at the time of the farmers.
- Income certificate – The income certificate will help to know whether the farmers are eligible to get the scheme benefits and improve the agricultural produce.
- Agricultural produce – Depending on the papers of agricultural produce and the items purchased, it can help higher authorities to offer the benefits of the scheme to the farmers.
Online application procedure of the scheme
As the scheme is a newly launched one, the details of its registration are yet to be declared by the state government. With its launch on the official portal, the beneficiaries selected for the scheme will be the first to know about the updates better. For this, it is advisable that the farmers frequently visit the portal of the scheme.
Features of AP CMAPP Mobile App
The Comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement or CMAPP app can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store following some easy steps. Below are mentioned some of the features of the application.
- The details of cost, finding and marketing of the farming goods are available on the application. For effective monitoring of agricultural work at the farm level, this app is a suitable one.
- The authorities running the CMAPP are responsible for looking after the grief of the farmers. If required, the village agricultural assistant or VAA can file market intelligence reports based on the daily functioning of the centers.
- If reports indicate that the village center is not working properly, it shall be addressed by district and state-level officials. Also, they shall offer a suitable solution to the village agricultural assistants.
- This way, fast and better intervention of the government can help. Therefore, the authorities will be able to solve most of the problems making it easy for the farmers.
Different officials are elected by the centers for smooth monitoring and reviewing of the agricultural functioning. It includes checking the correct sale and the procurement of the agricultural produce daily. Even for the correct of the CMAPP application, the joint collectors will offer training that shall help them better to use the app and offer suitable assistance to the farmers.
- Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
- ई संजीवनी– [मुफ्त ऑनलाइन ओपीडी] डॉक्टर से परामर्श करें
- YSR Scheme List Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇