Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Yojana Telangana 2020 Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria, Check status
To provide respite to the families of all the girls who have attained the age of 18 years and fall in the low income group, the state government of Telangana has started a program that is known as the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme. The girls who are Muslim by religion will be given financial assistance to tackle the marriage expenses. To accomplish this vision, the state will be giving Rs. 51,000 to the girls who come under the eligible criteria.This is a onetime scheme only which can be availed only one during one’s lifetime.
|Name||Shaadi Mubarak Scheme In Telangana|
|Announced Date||2nd of October, 2014|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of the state, Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Supervised By||Women Welfare Department of the state.|
|Helpline Toll Free Number||040-24760452, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Similar Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Yojana|
|Target Audience||Muslim Female|
|Benefit||Rs. 1 lakh|
Eligibility Criteria Under Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana
- The girl should be a resident of Telangana State and she should also belong to a minority community. Mainly Muslim brides are being given this advantage.
- She should also have completed the age of 18 years in order to get this benefit. If she is unlawfully married before this age the family will be forfeiting the benefit.
- Also the combined income of the family should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum. Also, the wedding date has to be post October 2nd, 2014.
- The “Shaadi Mubarak Scheme” shall not be combined with any other scheme under the same criteria. Hence if you are already taking benefit from any other such scheme then you cannot further take the benefit of this scheme for the same purpose.
Important Documents For Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana
- Income Certificate And Aadhar Card : Parents’ income certificate of the bride, along with the Aadhar cards of both the bride and her parents.
- Make sure that you have a confirmation letter from the gram panchayat or mosque or church or any marriage registrar office. This is important and you have to take it out before coming to apply for this scheme.
- You also need the Bank Passbook’s first page which should be attested with signature and photocopy. Call the Mee Seva Kendra for more information on this part.
- Birth Certificate And Caste Certificate : Now you will need two things that belong to both the bride and groom – one is the date of birth (birth certificate) of both and another is the caste certificate of both.
- If you have a study certificate – that is, if you have passed 10th or 12th then you need to produce documents for the same. However it is not mandatory and you can skip it if you have not appeared for any such exams.
- You also need the photograph taken during the wedding ceremony and wedding invitation card. These are to be proofs of the wedding.
Carry all of these documents with you while filling the form and scan and upload wherever necessary.
How to get the application form?
For getting the application form, the candidate, interested in the enrollment will have to check out the official portal (http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in). From there, you will have to click on the logo of Shadi Mubarak scheme and proceed accordingly.
How to apply for the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
The application process has to be completed online. The following are the step that will assist the interested candidates in filling the application form.
- Once the e-Pass page is opened, the candidate will have to click on the logo of the scheme to get the page, where the licks for registration, editing and seeing the current status of the application are listed.
- To apply, the candidate will have to click on link that is alongside the “Register” button. As soon as you click the link, the application form will be opened in a new tab.
- The application form is divided into four separate parts, each dealing with the particulars of the bride, the groom, the particulars of the marriage and the document section.
- In the first section, the name, age, address, Aadhar code, qualification details and the bank account details of the mother of the bride must be entered.
- Apart from this, the MEE SEVA number, district, and the account details of the bride must be typed in. The account details of the bride are optional while the details of her mother’s account are necessary.
- The second section of the application form asks for the details of the groom. His name, address, Aadhar code, cast details, qualification, income of the family on a yearly basis must be filled in.
- The next section deals with the details of the actual marriage. It is a small section and the applicant must enter the date, name of the venue and its official address.
- Last but not the least, the final section of the application form required the legal documents for verification purpose. The scanned copies of the Aadhar Cards of the girl and the boy, snap and age certificate of the bride, the account details of her mother and the bride must be uploaded.
- Once it is done, the applicant will have to type in the capchat code and then click on the “Submit” button to get the application registered.
Benefits Under the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
By setting these criteria the government is addressing a major issue that plagues the country. Child marriage and female foeticide are some of the grave issues of concern. The latter is often connected to financial struggle. If a female child is born, the parents are afraid of the marriage costs they have to bear for them. Hence, many evils prevail in our society. By the Shaadi Mubarak scheme, some of those issues can definitely be addressed by the state.
Another issue is that of child marriage is quite common in the backward classes, the evils of child marriage often go unreported. By ensuring that there is a financial reward for it later, the women will no longer have to marry before the appropriate age.
The respective authority has pointed out that all unmarried and eligible female applicants, who have already attained the legal age of 18 years, will be able to attain the financial assistance. This money will be used to meet expenses of their marriage ceremony. Previously, KCR was offering Rs. 51,000 under the project. Now, selected applicants will be able to attain Rs. 1, 00,000 if they register for Shadi Mubarak Scheme.
- Anundoram Borooah Scheme in Assam
- UPI SBI Payment App Download A Push Towards Cashless Ecosystem
- Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan
- Aadhar payment app “Aadhar Pay”
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇