The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana is an excellent initiative by the Prime Minister to help the poor farmers of different states. If farmers have to buy tractors for farming work, they can opt for financial help from the central government. However, the farmers have to pay a certain amount, whereas the rest of the amount to buy the tractor will be shared both by state and central government. Let us look at the following part of the article to know more about the entitled scheme.
Aim of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana –
The economic condition of our county depends on farming produce. To help the poor framers buy tractors and other agriculture items, the central government is offering financial help. To produce more agricultural items, it is important to provide support to the farmers so that they can offer better agricultural produce and meet the country’s requirements. The overall farming sector needs to be improved, which will boost the farmers’ economic condition.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana important point –
- Under the above said scheme, subsidies of 20% to 50% will be directly credited to farmers’ linked bank accounts when they are buying new tractors.
- To avail of the scheme benefits, the farmers must have an active bank account linked with Aadhaar card to get the beneficiary amount credited.
- Farmers have to pay 50 percent of the tractor’s price after the application has the approved when the rest will be given as part of scheme benefits.
- The profit of the scheme will be given to farmers who have their own cultivable land. The land should be in the name of the farmers to get a subsidy from the government.
- Under the scheme, a 50% subsidy will be given by the joint contribution of central and state government, and the farmers will spend the rest of the 50% of the tractor’s price.
Eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana –
Only the farmers of the country are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- Farmers need to have agricultural land in their name to be part of the scheme
- The candidate should have suitable identification proof including Aadhaar card and the like options
- While availing of the scheme benefits for the first seven years, the candidate should not opt for any other central or state government scheme benefits
Documents required applying for the scheme
- Residential proof – As suitable residential proof, the candidate should produce land documents for higher authorities’ scrutiny at the time of registration.
- Identification details – The candidate should produce documents like Voter ID card, PAN card, and passport or Aadhaar card to justify their identification at the time of registration.
- Bank account details – One has to produce bank account number, passbook details, branch name, IFSC code and the like to be linked with the scheme.
- Contact details – Candidates should get furnish details like mobile number and passport size photo at the time of registration for the scheme.
How to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana –
Only after you fulfill the eligibility criteria, can you apply for the scheme. At the time of registration, you should furnish the mentioned documents to visit the nearby Common Service Center. In this relation, the Jan Seva Kendra is responsible for taking care of applications under the scheme. The application will be submitted through Jan Seva Kendra, candidates can receive a slip of the status. So, farmers can opt for both the online and the offline mode of the application.
Other links –
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇