Madarsa Board Portal Uttar Pradesh Online Form and Registration Process @madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in (मदरसा बोर्ड पोर्टल उत्तर प्रदेश)
For the first time in UP to check on the fraudulent activity and other irregularities in Madarsa board the state government has launched online portal for Madarsa in Uttar Pradesh.
|Name||online portal for Madarsa in Uttar Pradesh.|
|Announced On||August 2017|
|Launched By||Cabinet Minister Mr. Lakshmi Narayan Choudhury|
|Supervised By||Madarsa board|
|Key Audience||Madarsa teachers/staffs|
|Last date||Mid Oct 2018|
Key Features Of Madarsa Board Portal
- The main aim of introducing online portal is to provide as much as benefit to the teachers and staffs working under Madarsa. Also as mentioned this will help to get rid of any corruption or similar activities.
- This will be an integrated system where each and every teacher and staff name will be enlisted. Madarsa will have to provide all the information regarding the teachers and staff members working under madarsa to the portal.
- This portal will collect the information about minor students as well. They will get benefited under the scheme. State government will look for ways to check on any corruption takes place in Madarsa.
- The Madarsa will have to provide the names and details of each teacher and employee. Along with that the measurement of classrooms and other infrastructural measurement along with photographs must be provided by the Madarsa.
Specially Designed For
The online portal has launched for the Madarsa teachers/staffs and other activities regarding the education and such. All the Madarsa (recognised as well as aided) will be eligible for this registration. As per the reports there are nearly 16000 Madarsa across the state. Among which 560 Madarsa are aided and the rests are recognised. All of them have to register under the portal.
As of now no details of documents have been announced. It is expected that ID proof especially Aadhaar Card must of the teachers and other staff members must be a mandatory document to submit. Apart from that salary and job related documents might be required to upload in the online portal.
Online Application Form
The online registration form is available on the following link http://madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in/Madarsa_E.aspx. By clicking on the link the applicant will be redirected to the page where application form is available in local language.
Online Registration Process In Madarsa Board 2018
- To register under the online portal Madarsa have to click on the link http://madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in/. From the home page find the tab ‘Madarsa Registration’. From the options, find the ‘register Existing Madarsa’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the application form page. You can also directly go there by clicking on the link http://madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in/Madarsa_E.aspx. In the form one has to enter important and mandatory information like district, rural or urban area, Candidate letter number, Gram Sabha and so on.
- Once all the information is entered click on the Submit button. Make sure to check all the information before submitting the form as no change can be done afterwards.
- After submitting the form you will be redirected to the new page where your Madarsa has been registered with mandatory information. The Madarsa Login ID will be generated with a system password.
- To create a new password one has to click on the ‘Create password’ tab mentioned at the bottom of the page. With the help of Madarsa registration ID, the manager can create a new password.
- After creating a new password Madarsa manager can login to the website from the ‘Login’ tab mentioned above in the home page. Before creating a password make sure to follow all the rules and regulations of creating password.
- After logging in, the dashboard for the selected district and Madarsa will open. There, under the Madarsa registration tab, a list of options is available. They are Madarsa building details, Madarsa registration details, Madarsa Staff and teachers’ details, Madarsa building photos and such respectively.
- All the fields of these options must be filled with respective documents and photographs. Once the details are being added the Madarsa registration process will be completed. All the staff and teachers’ names must be added.
- After finishing filling up the form, one has to take print copy of the same. After that you can lock the details you have entered. Make sure to check all the details you have entered, because once the details are locked, they can’t be changed.
|1.||15.09||Last date for uploading all the details of Madarsa|
|2.||25.09||Last date for updating any complaint by Madarsa|
|3.||30.09||Last date to forward test related data by the department of minority welfare with the digital signature by the Madarsa.|
|4.||10.10||Last date for submitting complaints in orders to the registrar / director|
|5.||20.10||Last date to collected data to be verified and locked by the co-registrar / Director|
According to the state government, this portal will benefit all the minorities along with teachers and employees working under Madarsa. They are hoping to provide more focussed education to the students under the same. Consequently Madarsa will contribute more doctors, lawyers and engineers to this country.
Uttar Pradesh government, under the leadership of Yogi Adityanath has legally shut down several Madrasas within the state. The state government highlight that only registered Madrasas will be able to operate and attain government aid. So, UP authority announced that all Madrasas must log on the official website and fill in necessary forms. The last date for uploading these details was 30th Sept. Around 2500 Madrasas have still not uploaded their details on the authorized Madarsa Board Portal. Recent announcements suggest that UP government has extended the registration limit till the 15th Oct Yogi government is rather serious about bringing the axe down on all Madrasas, which don’t have necessary registrations.
- NAMO Tablet Scheme Yojana In Gujarat
- Shala Siddhi In Madhya Pradesh
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural
- Kisan Sampada Yojana Guidelines