Delhi Government App for Student loan and Free Coaching Scheme for SC and ST Students
The Delhi state government has announced that it shall be launching a new coaching scheme for deserving students. Under the scheme the government will ensure that free coaching services will be provided to the deserving students. At the same time the students will also be able to apply under the loan scheme with the state government.
The twin initiative shall be launched by the state government fully functional from 6th Dec 2017 onwards. The new schemes to be launched by the state government were also announced at an event held at Chhatrasal stadium By Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal along with other members of the Cabinet and community.
Key feature of the scheme
- Under the new scheme the student will be able to take full benefit of free tuition services from trained staff for competitive exams.
- Under the scheme the state government has also announced that all eligible and selected students will be provided with professional training for entrance exam in state’s reputable coaching institutes.
- The students will also be provided with financial assistance so the student can study for free in these coaching institutes. The entire fee for the coaching centers will be paid by the state government for selected students.
- The minority community for Delhi Government and Citizens ill also is responsible for supervising and regulating the implementation of the schemes within the state.
- Under the scheme the students who are appearing for medical as well as engineering entrance exams will also be provided with special pre-entrance exam training in coaching centers.
- The students who are appearing for any other entrance exams organized by the state of central government services can also register under the scheme.
- The state government of Delhi has also declared that over 5000 selected students within the state will be offered with the benefit under the scheme.
- The state government has already made it very clear that only the students who belong to the minority community including SC/ ST/ OBC will be able to take the benefit under the scheme. So students who belong to general category class are not eligible under the scheme.
- To be eligible under the scheme it is also important that the student should be a local resident of Delhi by birth. He or she should be an outstanding student in his performance in past academic exams.
- The benefit will only be provided to the students who are willing to appear for any entrance exam including medical, engineering, state or central government exams.
Benefits provided by the government
- For the selection process to be effective the state government will select 25 percent students form Private sector schools while another 75 percent will be selected from Government sector schools.
- The state government will also pay full fee for students whose family income is below Rs 2 lakh annually.
- If the family income of the beneficiary is between 2 to 6 lakh annual then the student will be provided with 75 percent financial assistance towards fee by the state government.
Mobile app services
- The government has also stated that it shall be launching with the new mobile app services for the students registered under the scheme.
- Making use of the new mobile app the students will be able to register themselves for availing the loan from the state government so they can get established with their own enterprise.
- The complete paperwork for the process of registration via the mobile app will be provided by the DFSDC (Delhi Minority/ST/OBC/SC- Physically Handicapped Development and Finance Corporation.
With the launch of the new scheme the state government can ensure that the OBC/ST/SC category students shall be able to come forward to get right level of academic assistance for preparing for the competitive exams by reputable coaching institutes.
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇