E-Rickshaw Subsidy Scheme in Chhattisgarh 2018-19 Labor Class [ Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process]
The central as well as several state governments are trying their best to provide some assistance to people who work in the manual labor section. In one such attempt, the state government of Chhattisgarh has announced a subsidy scheme for rickshaw pullers. But they will only get the subsidy in case they purchase an e- Rickshaw. The name of this unique project is E-Rickshaw Subsidy Scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
On the 14th of May, 2018, the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh announced a scheme that brought a smile on the faces of rickshaw pullers. As per the draft, the implementation of the program will be done by the State Labor Department. Dr Raman Singh made this announcement, while he was addressing the residents of the state via a radio based telecast, called “Raman Ke Goth.”
Key features of the scheme
- Development of labor class – Pulling rickshaw manually is a tough task. As the temperature during day time rises high, rickshaw pullers find it hard to work for long. The implementation of the scheme will offer them some respite.
- Type of rickshaw – Under this scheme, each applicant will get an electronic rickshaw. It works on battery. It means, rickshaw pullers will no longer have to exert too much pressure on their body.
- Purchase via labor department only – If any rickshaw puller is interested in getting the benefits of this scheme, he needs to acquire the rickshaw from the State Labor Department.
- Total cost of the E-Rickshaw – The market price of e- rickshaw is around Rs. 1.5 lakhs. Thanks to this scheme, poor rickshaw pullers will receive financial assistance in the form of subsidy
- Financial assistance – Each applicant will receive as much as Rs. 50,000 subsidy from the state government. It means the interested candidates need to pay only 1 lakh for owning the e- rickshaw.
- Area of implementation – As the scheme will be implemented by the state government; only those people will be able to get the benefits, which have Aadhar Card, issued by Chhattisgarh government.
- Pan-state implementation – The state government has announced that the implementation of this subsidy scheme will take place in all areas within the state border.
The state government desires to solve two issues with one scheme. It will eliminate the troubles of the people and will also create proper job opportunities for unemployed youth.
👇 कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें….👇